Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nothin Much.....

Since shuu call me update my blog so i am updating my blog now. lol . School is actually not bad! :) class is quite funny sometimes!

i am now sitting on my desk and doing my ringkasan! lol morning session got more homework to do compare to afternoon session. :( Now chattin with william. gavin in brb mode for 20 minutes ......lol mayb showering or listening to lee hom new album.!

JJ you hav bad taste !! bcuz ...........(lol i cant say this in my blog....sry) I hope many things happen this year! lol last year so many thing happen haha!! All the ahem ahem in our 'gang' so exciting last year !! Bryan i write 2 posts by myself! AHAH ! :)

School have nothin much to eat......lol so i eat less. haiz still doin my ringkasan......damn bored. gonna change my header soon.(i think) :) ok mayb i stop here! i have nothin to write seriously...... Sry if this post is short.





Zm
-out!

No comments: