Tuesday, November 18, 2008

holidays.......

BAD side of holidays
lol.....holidays damn bored! Form 2 is done...next year form 3 sure damn suck.

Plus next year also dont no go wat class. HOlidays got more tuition than before.........and going out time with friends also less. This is the worst holiday eva!!!!!

and my mom still call me to study even though itis the holidays.......so sad :( Plus ytm goin to finish so cant see friends liao. These are all the bad sides of my holiday.....






GOOD sides of the holidays!!! :)


The first good thing is i hope i am staying in my friends house!! And IS to hav more outings!!!!

Plus i am in a small film with all my church friends! SO this holiday is a little boring cause i think is too long.....and nothin to do!

and I hav youth camp!!! yeah. tats good!!! GOod side i can play more of my com and ps2!!!! and my BASS GUITAR!! Bass ROcks!!

HOpe i can go to sunway next thursday but mostly not going cause i hav tuition......... tats all i think my DONE for now BB!


- zm

No comments: